ISTE Standards and Indicators Addressed:
Standard 2: Teaching, Learning, & Assessments
· A. Coach teachers in and model design and implementation of technology-enhanced learning experiences addressing content standards and student technology standards.
· B. Coach teachers in and model design and implementation of technology-enhanced learning experiences using differentiation, including adjusting content, process, product, and learning environment based upon student readiness levels, learning styles, interests, and personal goals.
Standard 3: Digital Age Learning Environments
· B. Maintain and manage a variety of digital tools and resources for teacher and student use in technology-rich learning environments.
Standard 4: Professional Development & Program Evaluation
· B. Design, develop, and implement technology rich professional learning programs that model principles of adult learning and promote digital age best practices in teaching, learning, and assessment.
· C. Evaluate results of professional learning programs to determine the effectiveness on deepening teacher content knowledge, improving teacher pedagogical skills and/or increasing student learning.